This course is the second part of a 2-part series aimed to provide the startup business owner or new entrepreneur with the must-know fundamentals of strategic business planning and development - ensuring you have the critical foundations in place to succeed.
It comprises of 10+ video lectures, practical activities and a template to not only provide you with the fundamental knowledge you need to succeed as a business owner, but also puts it all into practice by taking you through the process of strategic planning for your own business growth in guided activities as we go along.
- List your strategic business goals and objectives
- Have defined and prepared your business key results areas and key performance indicators for success
- Defined your company vision and mission and how that will underpin all business activity
- Defined your business trademarks so that you have a set of behaviours and unique values that make you stand out from your competitors
- How to critically analyse and assess your business objectives to ensure you are set up for success - with the right level of challenge vs achievability
- Plan your business activities around profits and income
- Plan your ‘business management’ time in balance with your ‘paid hours’ time.
Anyone who wants to ensure their business is built for success and wants to have strong systems for getting more customers, making more sales and reaching their new business income goals will benefit from taking this 2 part course series